Thursday 23 March 2017

Lazada Birthday Blogger Contest

Heyyy! Its been a while isn't?


Here is the things I will be answering:-

A. What do you love about Lazada Malaysia? 

  • Well, I love everything about Lazada. All those promotions and discount that and helps me find whatever I need and save at the same time. The colorful homepage that attract eyes for all categories and user friendly.  
b. Top three Product picks from Lazada Malaysia (your three favorite products) 

        1. Levi's 501 Skinny Jeans

        2. Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum RGB Tunable Gaming Mouse (NEW EDITION)


        3. Kingston HyperX Alloy FPS Mechanical Gaming   Keyboard - MX Blue (HX-KB1BL1-NA/A3) 



c. How do you think Lazada Malaysia can improve?
  • Well, I think if Lazada  held a competition more often the traffic will be more. You're doing good Lazada, keep it up! 
d. What is your birthday wish to Lazada Malaysia? 
  • Thou ocean sing for shores, I hope this year will be yours. Happy birthday LAZADA!

No comments:

Post a Comment